Thursday, April 8, 2010

Uncle Sex?



So every now and again, I see something so shockingly amazing I feel compelled to snap a picture and share it with the world. Now, what's most interesting about this fine specimen of urban artwork is the underlying meaning~ which I'm not sure if this is an incestuous gang member or someone with a pedophile of an uncle?

Now, first off, graffiti is the lower class' way of speaking to the world. Nobody ever seems to listen to the lower class, so what better way to 'be heard' than to create a make-shift billboard out of some stolen spray paint and a train car? I personally couldn't think of a better way to express myself if I wanted too...

So my only question now is, WTF mate? Couldn't you think of something a little more creative to paint on the side of a god damn train? I mean seriously, most people put their nick name up there, some of the dumber folk put their real name, or gang signs, etc. But why in the flying fuck would you put "Uncle Sex" on the side of a god damn train? Seriously, if whomever out there that made this creation is reading this-- do yourself a favor and huff that paint... you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment