Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Thing!



So I just wanted to post this up because I think it's awesome. I went to some Halloween party a few years back with my girlfriend... I didnt really wanna go but it ended up turning out alright. Not to mention it was in a bad ass house with a badass deck and they had a really bad ass keg. But when I was out on the porch I noticed this awesome feature the house had, and I've never seen anything like it before! So naturally my wasted ass turned into a japanese tourist and took 1000000 photos of it because it was so awesome. I'll only post a couple though because they are all pretty much the same... just to give you an idea the size of this thing: that is a large sliding glass door beneath it.

It's so fucking cool when I finally get a big house I'm gonna make one too... and when people ask where I got the idea I'm gonna act like i'm the shit and thought of it myself. I rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment