Monday, May 24, 2010

Art never looked so good!

I seriously have never seen a work of art that has truly touched my soul such as this piece has. I have even set aside the fact this is a totally naked dude, in all seriousness, when I look at this here's my interpretation:

Somehow an artist in Oslo, Norway ate a bunch of LSD and was looking about 30 years into the future. There, he saw the traumatizing sight of my naked drunk ass wandering to the bathroom at 3:00am in a drunken stupor. Subsequently I don't make it to the bathroom and stepped on a Lego then fell down the stairs. Once I regained my balance and stood up, to find all my little bastard children looking down upon me, I climb up the stairs and this is the result...

This artist is a true visionary. Upon having money I am going to Norway where I will sit and gaze in wonder at this glorious work of art. It has connected with my soul, and punted the bastardous infant. God Bless you Mr. Statue maker guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment